Bacon Ranch Log
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- Stir until well combined with a rubber spatula.
- Add 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, all of the pepper jack cheese, half of the bacon, and half the green onions. Stir until mixed.
- Lay out a large sheet of plastic wrap and drop cream cheese mixture onto it. Cover tightly on all sides, and shape into a log shape.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, until firm.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!