Chai Vanilla Milkshake
- Put 3 ¼ cups of milk, sugar, prepared Steeped Tea Cocoa Bean Chai, and vanilla bean in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Turn of the heat, cover and leave for 10 minutes.
- Strain into ice cube trays and freeze until solid.
- Freeze 4 tall glasses.
- When ready to serve, pop the frozen chai cubes in a blender with the remaining milk and the ice cream and blend until smooth. (Add banana.)
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.