Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- 2 tsp Sipology's Maraschino Cherry, Black Tea
- 1 Package brownie mix (we used Betty Crocker), plus liquids listed on the package
- 9 Maraschino cherries (or cherries in heavy syrup), cut in half
- Using a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, grind to a powder the Maraschino Cherry tea.
- Empty the dry brownie mix into a bowl and sift the tea powder on top (we used a large tea ball infuser!). Prepare the mix according to package directions.
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper liners and fill. Add half a cherry to the top and bake as per package directions. Enjoy!