- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, Jolly Gingerbread Sweet Dip Mix, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, use a mixer to beat together butter and brown sugar for about 2 minutes on medium-high until combined. Add eggs and beat until well-combined. Stir in vanilla extract and unsulphered molasses.
- Stir in dry ingredients to form a stiff dough.
- Divide dough in half. Flour hands and form dough into two slightly flattened logs on lined baking sheets, each approximately 12 inches long and 2 inches wide. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. Cool on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut into ¾-inch slices. Arrange biscotti, one cut side down, on baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, or until crisp. Cool on rack.
- Store in airtight containers up to one week. Biscotti may be kept wrapped in freezer safe plastic wrap and frozen up to a month.