- Heat oven to 375? F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, beat the molasses, butter, brown sugar and cold water until mixed. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well
- Divide the cookie dough in half. Lightly sprinkle flour on the countertop and roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness
- Cut the dough with a cookie cutter and place cookies 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet
- Bake cookies for 8-12 minutes depending on the size of the cookies
- Carefully transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Cool for 30 minutes. Decorate cookies with frosting, if desired. Enjoy!
- *Adjust Jolly Gingerbread Sweet Dip Mix for more spice. Cook cookie sheets for at least 10 minutes between batches