Kale Chips with Garlic Chili Seasoning
- 1 bunch of kale, washed and dried very well
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Garlic Chili Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry kale. Dry the leaves very well.
- Remove leaves from the stems and break into chip-sized pieces placing them in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Gently massage the oil into the kale leaves, making sure to massage the oil well into all the curls and folds and onto the entire surface. Place the coated leaves on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, take the pan out of the oven and flip the kale and sprinkle with Garlic Chili Seasoning and bake for another 10 minutes, watching the pan closely for the last 7-8 minutes to prevent over browning.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Let the kale chips sit in the pan for 3-5 minutes to get crispy and let cool before serving. Enjoy! Try them sprinkled on soups and stir fry's! Yum!