Night of the Living Dip
- Using bread knife, horizontally slice through top third of bread loaf, keeping top of bread attached along the long side opposite you. Raise lid three-quarters open and insert a skewer through the bottom part of the loaf. Place bread lid through skewers, allowing it to rest open. Cut top of skewers from top of bread lid.
- Following the edges of the loaf, cut out a ½ inch deep rectangle from the middle of the loaf. Carefully discard bread from inside the rectangle, leaving a ½ inch bread wall on all sides.
- Use tooth picks to attach breadstick handle to front of the bread coffin.
- Place toy skeleton inside bread coffin. Fill with Spinach Dip Seasoning.
- Place on serving tray with dippers. Enjoy if you dare!