Peanut Butter Cup Hot Chocolate
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter to sauce pan over medium heat. Stir with whisk until melted and smooth. Do not let it get too hot or it will harden.
- Very slowly, whisk in milk. The slower you do it, the easier it will be to incorporate. Keep on whisking until mixed well. This may take 1 - 3 minutes.
- When heated through, add Hot Chocolate Mix. Whisk until combined and frothy.
- Turn off heat and serve.
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate saurce and/or melted peanut butter.
- Optional: top with mini peanut butter cups!