Poached Savory Rooibos Shrimp
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan and saute the onions until soft.
- Add the cream, saffron, honey, mustard and Rooibos, and simmer until thick. Add peppers and season with salt and pepper
- Half-fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Add the Rooibos in a tea filter or tea ball. Add shrimp, and poach until the shrimp is just cooked.
- Remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon and add to the sauce.
- Coat the shrimp in the sauce and serve with the fresh arugula and lime wedges.