Strawberry Berry Mania Sorbet
- Combine sugar and Berry mania tea in a small pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 20 minutes.
- In a blender, put Berry Mania mixture, sliced strawberries and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer, and freeze according to manufacturers instructions.
- Spoon the sorbet into a freezer-safe container.
- Cover and freeze until firm (about 4 hours).