Thanksgiving Turkey Cheeseball
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese, the shredded cheese, bacon, green onions and garlic chili.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes, until mixed well.
- Shape mixture into a ball and roll in chopped nuts. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
- Attach candy corn and candy eyes to one pretzel stick with melted chocolate to create a face. Place on parchment paper and let cool until chocolate is hardened.
- Before serving, press remaining pretzel sticks into back of cheeseball to create tail feathers and insert the face pretzel stick into front.
- Serve with crackers or more pretzels. Enjoy!